BTS' Jungkook will be back with a new song, "3D," on Friday, his agency said Sunday.
Big Hit Music announced the singer will unveil his second solo single at 1 p.m. on Friday. The new song will feature American rapper-singer Jack Harlow.
The upcoming single is the latest release from Jungkook since he first came out solo in July with "Seven (feat. Latto)." The 26-year-old singer had a successful start then, with "Seven" nabbing the top place on Billboard's Hot 100 and No. 3 on the UK Official Singles Chart.
On Saturday, Jungkook teased the new song at the 2023 Global Citizen Festival that took place at Central Park in New York.
- Seoul reviews scenarios for restoring guard posts in DMZ
- Ruling party urges Yoon to veto opposition
- Business groups demand more flexible working hour system
- 46 countries, including S. Korea, US, join declaration on 'responsible' AI use
- Korean Air orders 20 Airbus A321neo aircraft
- KT&G unveils W2.8tr shareholder return plan
- [Today’s K
- Redbreast 15 Year Old whiskey debuts in Korea